Monday, November 21, 2005

Emotions....


Well, Weekend passed like "So Quick". Friday, I was in Office till 1:00 pm. I had nice Lunch with Erum 'n' Rafik. I took some rest coz I wanted to be Fresh in the Gym. At 5:15 pm Javaid called me to wake me up. So I was ready to goto Gym 'n' sign the match.

Javaid came to pick me up coz I just didn't wanna drive. So I signed the match 'n' I need to win it. So Next few days I'm gonna spend alot of time in Gym 'n' I 'll also take rest more than normal. Ofcourse Diet 'll also be increased. Infact I'm just workin' on it right now. I just took Chicken Broast 'n' after this entry the other Chicken Broast 'll b ripped. LOL!

Saturday, We had nice Lesson. We talked about different matters of Life. Specially Emotions like Anger 'n' Love. After I came home, I was thinkin' for long time about Emotions.

I wonder, How easily we can get Angry 'n' How hard it is to feel Joy in today's busy Life. We all take no time to get in bad mood or get in fight with some body But when we see some one is feelin' down, we don't give them some Friendship or Love coz we don't 've enough time to think about others. I'm usin' the word "We" for Most of Us.


I think this pic can explain somthin'. From the time we open our eyes in bed till the time we close our eyes in bed, we see Most people in this mood.

I think it's so easy to creat Happiness. To give some joy 'n' happiness to others. When I was young, I was thinkin' that I 'll be happy when I 'll 've a Palace on the Clouds in the Sky.


A same Image like this was appearin' in my mind, when I was thinkin' about my Joyful Palace. But when I grew up by facin' different faces of Life, I knew that happiness 'n' Joy comes when we do somthin' to make other people happy.


Believe me, It's so easy to bring a smile on people's faces. A little act like this pic or even a little smile from you can bring alot of Joy to other people. When we make someone smile, God loves it Most than the all other actions.

Today after Office I went to the same Orphan Age, where I visit usually. I saw how easy it is for those kids to bring joy for each other. Those kids 've no language, no race, no color, no religion 'n' no differance. They speak with Innocent Smiles. It makes me feel so good whenever I visit them. After that I went with Javaid to his Pool match. I don't like this game but I don't hate it also, So I was there 'n' some other friends were also there. It was nice 'n' Javaid won that Match.

Now I'm goin' to Gym after I finish some food. I also wanna win my Match.
God bless all.....

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you love kids, you are such a sweet guy. I hope you will win your boxing match.

 
At November 24, 2005, Blogger Sam!! said...

Salam,
well thnx for the comments u left at my blog
i must say ur blog is also quite interesting :)
takecare n have a nice time
samrina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home