Friday, November 25, 2005

My Favorite Super Stars....


You all know I love Sports 'n' I don't miss any of the major Sports event. I'm gonna be in Ring soon for a match. These 're my favorite Super Stars who inspire me alot.

The Golf King. Tiger Woods(US) if he's takin' part in some tournment then 80% chances of Victory go in his favor. He recently won "British Golf Open", right after that he won "Dutch Open" 'n' right after that "U.S Open".


Lance Armstrong(US) won "Tour De France" Cycle Race (7)seven times 'n' it's World Record. He won, got Cancer, got Betrayed by Slut wife, become Pennyless, came back, recovered 'n' won again. He is Model to me.


My most favorite Football Player Muhsin Muhammad, who's holdin' many Sports Records. He's the only Sportsman in the world of any Sports, who was Jobless only for (1)one day in his life. I mean if he leaves a club one day, second day some other club Beggs him to join them. No other sports man in the World has this record. He's been playin' for "Panthers" 'n' now joined "Bears".


I'm a great fan of Soccer. I like many Soccer teams 'n' clubs But my Favorite clubs 're "Manchester United" of "English Premier League", "Real Madrid" from "Spainish La Lega" that has many famous players like David Bekham(England's Captain), Zain Ud Din Zidan(France's Captain) 'n' Ronaldo (Super Star from Brazil). Del Piaro of Italy has also played for them. Anyway my Most Favorite Soccer player is Thierry Henry(France), he plays for France but he is Captain of an English club Arsenal. (I always think if "Arsenal" is word from Arse that is an English word for Ass).


Michael Jordan(U.S) is a name that is still a symbol of Passion in Basketball. He's been playin' for long time 'n' he's the Richest player in this Sports.


Formula One Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher(Germany) is a livin' Legend. He won Formula One Championship more than he could remember. He's Best of the Best.


In the Tennis world Tim Henman(England) is my favorite. He's the only Tennis player who had played in (2) different tounments in same one Season.


Martina Hingis(Switzerland) is my favorite Female Tennis player. She has a Record to become World No.1 at the age of 16. She also has Record to hold this place for longest time.


Squash is the game that I Love coz it's the quickest game for people like me. I used to Practice it 'n' I still take time for it. Jansher Khan(Pakistan) was the Bestest in this game. He won World Championship (8) eight times.


Alexander Popov(Russia), who just changed Swimmin' history. He won Olympic Swimmin' Championship (4) four times. He's the only Swimmer who put American swimmers in worry.


If I were not Practicin' Boxin' then I were gonna be a Wrestler. I 've attended 'n' Passed "A.A point Wrestlin' School". I 've many favorite Wrestlers like Steve Austin(Stone Cold), Kurt Angle 'n' many others, But my Most Favorite Wrestlers 're Chris Beniot(Canada) 'n' Hunter(Triple H)(U.S).














Mohamed Ali(U.S) is my all times Favorite Boxer. I don't 've to tell about him coz you all know him.


Mike Tyson is great Boxer. He's in my Favorite list but not as Model. He is Great in the Ring but out of the Ring, a Stupid Psyco who hits wife.


Friday I'm gonna announce the date for my Boxin' Match in the Gym. May be in the future, I 'll join the list of these Super Stars.
God bless you all.....

10 Comments:

At November 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boxer bhai, kab boxing match khel rahey hain ?

 
At November 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a great list of sports men.

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger Jupiter said...

InshAllah u will some day!
Best of luck!!

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger Sam!! said...

impressive :) :)
i dnt have such a long list of favourites just interested in cricket n bedminton :)
takecare
samrina

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger sumaiya bhad said...

Wow! You love your sports! Is that your future ambition?

 
At November 28, 2005, Blogger Anisa said...

great list!! i like tiger woods and michael jordan a lot also!

 
At November 29, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Thankyou, you all people help me continue postin' Nice posts. You comments really help alot.

God bless all....

 
At November 29, 2005, Blogger Nabeel said...

and who doesn't like The Rattlesnake?
I kinda miss the Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero too .. but sadly he passed away ..

and that's the bottom line 'cuz stonecold said sooooooooooooo

 
At December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No cricketer featuring in Sports stars' list?

 
At December 01, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Nabeel! We do miss Eddie Gurrero. He was such a dear. May God bless his Soul (doesn't matter if he was Christian or what).

Navin! Sorry Dear! I don't like cricket. Waste of time.

God bless all....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home