Sunday, January 29, 2006

No Talk, No Rock, No Way.


Yeh! It's only one in the pic but there were (3)three on the table but right now there is no one on the table. Actually they 're fightin' to claim their Space right inside my Stomach. I'm feelin' sooooo Good. LOL!

These days I'm like "No talk, No rock, No way". Normally I don't workout on Sundays but these days I'm workin' out (7)seven days a week Coz of upcommin' Boxin' Match. I 've also changed my Diet, I think Add is more Suitable word. Yeh! i 've Added my Diet, Plus I'm workin' out (3)three hours a day now.


As you all know, New Contract is also takin' alot of me 'n' I'm puttin' more of my Energy in it. These days I just open a file 'n' then I'm Lost for hours, Check concernin' Computer Data 'n' I'm Lost for hours. End of the day I 've to take a Presentation from Team members. On Friday I was checkin' Computer Data 'n' I just turned my head for a second and looked at these files 'n' Smiled. Coz I 've checked all the files for Report 'n' only these files 're left. I'm sure they 'll be done in next (2)two days. Then I 'll just wait for the Contract Meetin' 'n' there 'll be enough time for me to focus my attention on Match.

These days when I come back home, I spend more than an hour in Bath tub 'n' Yes! It really works coz when I come out of it I feel no Tired, no Lazy.

So life is Pretty Busy these days, I'm gonna take OFF (2 or 3) weeks after Match so my Body 'n' Mind both can rest. I 've no plans yet about how to spend those weeks, Should I just sleep at home 'n' read few books or go out somewhere. Well, I 'll think about it later, for now Contract 'n' Match 're Important to wory about. It's Gym time so I'm out. I hope you all 're doin' good.

God bless all.....

18 Comments:

At January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

every time i think about your food, a question bothers me, "are you really human" lol,

stacy.

 
At January 30, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Well ur diet n excercise r as directly proportional i mean with ur diet u had increased the working hours too so i think its ok from ur health point of view but yeah like Stacy i m also surprised that how can u eat this much....?? :) :)

Anyhow juz kidding, hope u wont mind :)

My prayers r always there, InshaAllah u'll succeed in both (Ameen)

Takecare,
samrina

 
At January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, you rock...

 
At January 30, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

KATE _ Thankyou for your Prayers my Dear! I know I 've to do it. *Smiles*

STACY _ LOL! I know you like Non Human, So where you 're gonna put me?? Just kiddin'...

SAMRINA _ This is not Fair, You 're teamin' up with Stacy.... LOL! I don't mind jokes. I'm always open. *Smiles*

SHAZIA _ I know I rocked things. LOL!

STEPH _ Thankyou for sharin' your Birthday pics, I just sent you email.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 30, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

Fight like Pac-man did...and you will be fine...

 
At January 31, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

OK so I'm working out no days a week and my diet consist of whatever I find to shove in my face... So how bout a few starter tips!!!!


I'm sure you will be GREAT!!

 
At January 31, 2006, Blogger meshwork said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

khurram....
hope you win the match ...:)
acha ..now I have afew questions..
where are you at ..?
and are you a professional boxer or are you a business dude??

 
At January 31, 2006, Blogger sparrow said...

That bird looks fantastic! Recipe please? YOU ATE THREE?????? Goodness... be careful! LOL.

God Bless you...

 
At January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Champ...how are you? Whoaa..you have an apetite..yes i know..the royal diet...anyways whatever u do on ur days off...chillax and have fun :) I will see you around!

 
At January 31, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

Good luck getting ready for the match!

 
At January 31, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

7 days a week, that is dedication! You will win - you're putting in the work, and your thinking is so positive!

Wow that is a lot of protein you're eating there! It looks delicious. And did you know that one of the healthiest foods in the world is blueberries? Yep, it's true.

 
At February 01, 2006, Blogger j said...

if you keep going, you'll definitely be ready for your match in march. have you seen the movie cinderella man? it's a good boxing movie with russell crowe.

take care.

 
At February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see all of the working out has given you a good appitite this is good you'll need it to keep up your strength. the protein is good for your muscle's. courious where is this match supposed to take place at? is this something that will be televised or something that is just local? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

 
At February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH one more thing yes I will pray for you.

 
At February 01, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

CASULLY ME _ Bother! I'm workin' hard, Though reasult 'll be in the Ring. Thankyou for the comments.

LISA _ I left a major tip on your blog. You 've said yourself that you just stuff food in face when you want. The first tip is to 've a Proper Time table for each meal. Please try to schedul your Meals.

Mehwish _ Thankyou for you Nice Wishes. Well Boxin' is not my Profession, It just keeps my Fit, Healthy 'n' in good shape. Though my Profession deals with Stock Exchange.

SHELLEIGH _ My Dear! It's kind of Roasted Chicken. We Boxers prepare it little different accordin' to our needs. Yes! I'm careful *Smiles*

NO ONE _ Thankyou Yaar! for commentin' here. You 're here after many days 'n' it's Good coz you 've not been feelin' good for some days. Hope you 're doin' good.

AISHA _ Thankyou for wishin' me good. You 're so Kind.

SANDRA _ You 're right my Dear! Dedication is the Key to Success. Protein sure does help. BlueBerries 're good for like Swimmers 'n' Gemnastic Rovers. We mostly take Heavy 'n' Fresh meals together, to Burn it through Workout. Thankyou for your Sweet comments my Dear!

MILITERY WIFE MAMA _ Welcome here, Well Dear! It's simple When you get use to somethin', it's easy then. It does hurt but not like so pianful or somethin', coz Practice makes a man Perfect. *Smiles*

Joey! Thankyou. yes, I'm sure about my match in Match. I 've seen Cinderella man 'n' Rusell Crowe is one of my favorites. I need your Prayers also.

THE BLONDE BRUNTTE _ You 're right, keepin' the Strenth is very important. It 'll be saved on video 'n' if you want you 'll get it. Thankyou so much for your Prayers though.*Smiles*

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At February 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would Love to see it.

 
At March 19, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

The chicken made me hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home