Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today.....


Today, the day started just like every other day But it ended, givin' me (2)two new Goals.

It was Saturday 'n' it should be off but I had to attend a Meetin' at Lunch time in Office. I got up 'n' Prayed to God Almighty for everybody, took a Nice warmin' shower which took all of my Laziness away. Then Mornin' News 'n' yes the Breakfast. I usually take quite a time with Breakfast but today I took some Extra time. After Breakfast I enjoyed my Most favorite Music Discovery "IL DIVO". Whenever I listen to them I just feel like I'm standin' in some Palace of 13th Century in Europe. I just enjoy listenin' to them, Atleast they help me turn my Attention away from some botherin' matter.

Anyway, At 10:30 am I reaced to Office. When I turned to my Office from the Fast Lane, a Cop came out of no where, it was quite unusual for me but he just told/requested to not to forget to turn off the side signal. I was like "Oh, sorry Dear" I couldn't figure it out, if he was Tellin' me to do so or Requestin' me to do so, Coz both things 're quite different. He just said in a Mixed way 'n' I started thinkin' if he's actin' like a Paki Cop or an American Cop. With that he just returned to his Car 'n' I headed for Office. That made me think "If that Cop was French?" (French Cops never say hello, hey, thenks, sorry, bye or stuff).

So I was enjoyin' my day, I attended the Meetin' 'n' it went Real Good but at end I was Informed that I 'll be the one to Prepare the report for next Contract. With that I was just like tellin' my friends "Oh God! again me, This is not Fair". I just finished this line 'n' my Cell vibrated the next moment, I reached my inside pocket 'n' the call from Gym "Hey Khurram! you got your next (Boxin') match in March". I sat down 'n' I just wanted to say "What the Hell" but NO! I didn't say it 'n' words came out of my mouth "Dear Lord! help me". It just put a Huge smile on my face coz then I realized that it 'll be OK!

I 've been in a situation like this before when I had to work on a Project 'n' next day I got my Match. I worked with "A" for Project but lost the Match, but this time I want Positive Results for both. It's so difficult though coz When I work Hard in Office it takes alot Mind Energy 'n' for that I need Physical rest. But when I work Hard Physically for a Match then I need a Relax Mind.

So lets hope, both 'll go well. I'm gonna work for both for next one 'n' half Month, but I do need Wishes 'n' Prayers from all of you. Right now I'm enjoyin' Coffee coz Sunday is almost here. My daily Diet doen't apply on Sundays coz on Sundays I take all stuff like Paratha 'n' Paki Chicken Rice 'n' alot of Desy stuff. My favorite "Football Classics" just came on, so I'm gonna enjoy my Football.

God bless all......

12 Comments:

At January 21, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

Interesting. I watched Cinderalla man and thought of you :) Where do you fight?

 
At January 22, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I've never heard of Il Divo but I will check it out! Sometimes I like to listen to Gregorian Chants when I'm housecleaning...something about it puts me in the mood to clean my 'sanctuary'.

 
At January 22, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Aisha _ Thankyou Dear! So you thought of me? *Blushes*. I'm kiddin'.

Around Clock 24-7 _ Thankyou for your Prayers 'n' Wishes. I really need them. Thankyou.

Sandra _ Sandra my Dear! You know Simon Cowel of American Idol? IL DIVO is his group. he has (4)four guys in it from Spain, Switzerland, France 'n' US. If you listen to them, you 'll get some Extra Energy to clean House 'n' stuff. They 're Great.

Queen _ Thankyou for Wishin' me good. I'm sure that if I deserve then God 'll sure help me. You can also Pray for me coz he is your God too, He is everyone's.

Jessica _ Thankyou for Believin' in my Hard work, It really helps alot. You 're such a Great friend.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were getting lazy, now it will work, lololol,

stacy.

 
At January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a lot of faith in you and I know that you will triumph in both area's

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Effort honestly n leave rest everything at Allah, if its gud for u then it'll b urs. Sometimes we even dnt know by ourselves that wat is gud or bad for us. Ur Allah is always there to help u n He loves u alot.
Wish u success in both :)
Prayers,
samrina

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger j said...

you'll be busy over the next few months. good luck with everything.

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I know you can do it, you seem like such a disciplined and commited person. I think you could do anything you put your mind to!

You know I never asked you where do you live? Just curious :)

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Look at it this way about your job, maybe they keep asking you b/c you are the best!

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Stacy _ I'm Lazy? OO Ya? Like you know everything. LOL!

Kate _ I'm glad you wished 'n' Prayed with hope, Thankyou Dear.

The Blonde Bruntte _ I'm sure I 'll not let it go down. Just remember me in your Prayers.

Samrina _ I agree completly, I believe in same theory as yours'
Just work HARD
Hopeful to GOD.

Joey _ yes, I 'll be busy but I sure take time for everything includin' Blog. I 'll be in Contact.

Fairy Girl701 _ Thankyou Dear! Your comments do help alot. I'm Originally for Pakistan. You just made my day with your Beautiful suggestion.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

My Mom loves Il Divo, she listens to it and gets all dreamy-eyed.
Good luck in the match, knock their socks off!

 
At January 25, 2006, Blogger meshwork said...

Good luck for the match..and teh report...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home