Friday, January 06, 2006

Royal Diet ???

Prince York's step father 'n' step brother were killed in Yank Port by "free" French Soldiers, who were not controled by France. After this incident French, British, Free French Soldiers 'n' LandLords of Yank Port started killin' each other, It was a Huge Brutal Bloodshed. Then Prince York entered the area only with 400 Soldiers 'n' Destroyed all others 'n' took the Control back for his Army 'n' Re-named the city New York.

Everybody was Shocked by the sudden Action of those 400 Soldiers 'n' they all were talkin' about those Giant Soldiers havin' so much Power. Prince York said that his Soldiers 've Royal Diet to 've Powerful bodies 'n' minds. So the term "Royal Diet" came from there 'n' still few people use this term.

No body knows what Royal Diet was. I mean no body knows, what was the Real meal that Prince York was feedin' to his Soldiers. But my friends say that I 've Royal Diet. So please don't laugh after readin' my Diet coz it's just Normal for every Heavy Weight Boxer.

Breakfast _ 6 Eggs, 2 liters of Milk, 20 Brown Slices.
10:30 AM _ 6 Bananas, One Yellow Apple.
Lunch _ 1000E of Beaf, Vagies.
4:00 PM _ 2 Fresh Broast full Chicken, 2 liters of Coke.
4:30 PM or so, is Gym time, only One Red Apple.
6:30 PM _ 2 liters of Shake.
Dinner _ 1000E of Beaf, Butter, Salad.
20 min after Dinner _ One Green Apple.

This is my diet (by the Grace of God). So what do you think if it's Royal Diet? If I were born earlier, if were Deservin' to be one of Prince York's Soldiers? Anyway it's Gym time so I better go. I hope you all 're doin' good, You all 're part of my Prayers.

God bless all......

15 Comments:

At January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post bi ker diya? Great!

 
At January 06, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Jessica _ Thankyou for the Nice Advice. Why don't you accompany me to visit Prince York? LOL!

Ali _ Well! you started it. It's still here.

Kate _ You know "Office of Para-normal Scientific Investigation" can follow you coz you 've been talkin' to a Non human kind of man. LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....

 
At January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...whoaa...20 brown slices...daim...i would never be able to afford a new packet of bread everyday...don't know how u do...well i just have one comment and a question...i will go with the comment first... you probably need to marry a chef...and the question is...how do u get by during ramadan??....anyways...see ya.

 
At January 07, 2006, Blogger j said...

wow. that's a lot of food. do you ever change it up or get sick of the same thing?

 
At January 07, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

R u sure u can have all this ???
Well having all these rich things in ur diet i didnt understand y u have Brown bread slices, i think ussually calorie concious or diet concious people have it, u shud have Paratha's, wat say? :) :)
I m sorry plz dnt mind anything i was juz kidding :)
I m with ur friends MashaAllah, ur diet is really a ROYAL DIET :)

b healthy n smiling,
samrina

 
At January 07, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

wow... two chickens huh? can't imagine. Good luck at the gym.

 
At January 08, 2006, Blogger zaza said...

ahaha - now THATS a diet id really like to have a go at!

 
At January 08, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

No One _ Well, it's a nice suggestion to Marry a Chef but I think I can cook alittle, myself.

Joey _ Thankyou for the comments, Yes! I do change my Diet accordin' to my exercises.

Samrina _ Well, I do use Paratha but only on Sundays.

K _ Thankyou for visitin' here.

Aisha _ Thankyou Dear! Yes, 2 Chikens do work coz my Stomach consume them wuickly when I workout.

Zab _ Lets join me for some Meal. LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 09, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

The Girl who _ Thankyou for your kind comments. Welcome to my Blog.

God bless you....

 
At January 09, 2006, Blogger Allison said...

That's one hell of a diet, Champ. It appears as though there's loads of protein, fat, and a few greens and other carbs in there.

I have seen this often in the gym with a few of my PT coworkers. Consuming massive amounts of calories. it looks like it's got to be something close to 6000 cals. Is that about accurate?

Mine is a little different in that I prefer lots of protein, mostly meat and nuts and a little bit of the shake thing going on. Some carbs and try to keep it low on the saturated fats. I'm trying to lean out and certainly try not to go over 2000 calories when I'm trying to drop weight.

Dude that is straight up a line backer's diet. Best wishes to you heavy weight boxin' champ.

 
At January 09, 2006, Blogger Stray Angel said...

Oh wow. I cudn't even eat just ur breakfast. That makes like 2 weeks of my breakfast minimum..if I have breakfast that is. Hmmm.

Yellow, red and green apples :P

 
At January 10, 2006, Blogger sparrow said...

Champ, honey. If I ate 1/8th of that diet, I would #1. not be able to move... #2. weigh 300 pounds... what are brown slices? Somehow they sound good, lol.

Sorry I've been away - my house is being re-tiled and I have to stay where ever the tilers are NOT.

God Bless YOU!

 
At April 04, 2006, Blogger M said...

um, *gulps* ... i dun think i-- well to talk sensibly, i think its k if u burn all tht out, especially if u'r weight liftin n all u need those calories to help wrk out.

talkin senselessly: ... if i consume abt 1/155th of ur diet --- i'll go arnd feelin guilty n HEAVY da whole day. lolz!

take care, Stay Healthy! :)

 
At June 21, 2006, Blogger Silvs said...

6 eggs? Is that a type! eek!! Like how ? not boiled .. damm! that's a lot of food!!

Add some chicken .. and rice to that .. and I'll join you!! lol

 
At November 13, 2009, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home