Saturday, February 04, 2006

The MeMe.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? Change your Goatie style.

2. How much cash do you 've on you? 0000.000

3. What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Butt, LOL!

4. Favorite planet? Captain Planet.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Kate.

6. What is your favorite song right now? Sting's the Rope.

7. What shirt 're you wearin' right now? I'm in my Underwear. I just came out of Bath tub 'n' I don't put clothes on like 20 min after it.

8. Do you "label" yourself? Read what my Blog says.

9. Name the brand of shoes you 're usin' often: Heavy Watson.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Depends on Mood
.
11. What were you doin' at midnight last night? Watchin' Jessica Simpson on MTV.

12. What is a sayin' that you say a lot? There 're many.

13. Who told you they loved you last? God loves me all the time. Though my grandma left a message on phone, while I was in bath.

14. How many days of work did you miss this week? Who can miss??? No Chance my Dear!

15. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. I don't like to wait for pics, I get develpoed right after they 're taken.

16. Favorite age you 've been so far? When I was 19 'n' when I was 22.

17. What is your current desktop picture?


18. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? I'm a Realistic.
19. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? YUCK!!!!

20.Who would you love to reunite with? My real Life that is now After-Life.

21. When was the last time you said, "I'm sorry?"? Wednesday.

22. Who has the cutest blog in your click? To me the thing that matters is, what is written in the Blog.

23. What did you eat last? Banana Shake.

24. What kind of car do you love to drive? So far, I 've always Loved "Dodge Durgano".

25. What do you plan to accomplish this year? It's a whole Resolution.

10 Comments:

At February 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, you are really awesome, i know am too, lol,

stacy.

 
At February 04, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Hmmm! interesting , nice to know more about u:)

Hope u doing fine too.

takecare,
samrina

 
At February 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good list very insightful.

 
At February 05, 2006, Blogger benz said...

awww.tht was so cute.... :)

 
At February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*running off to make a banana shake*

{{{Hugs to you}}}!

Pixie

 
At February 05, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

STACY _ You 're awesome? when did it happen? I'm kiddin', you know it. thankyou for such Sweet words.

SAMRINA _ I'm glad you liked it, Why don't you take this MeMe in your blog?

Blonde Bruntee _ Thankyou my Dear! It's always interestin' when friends know more about each other. *Smiles*

AROUND CLOCK 24/7 _ Thankyou Dear! I'm glad you liked the answers 'n' Yes! it's my belief that God loves us always. About #20, it's also about my belief. Before our Birth, our Souls were at some place 'n' after Death we 're gonna return to that place, to God. *Smiles*

BENZ _ Thankyou for the comments. Well it's cute? Why don't you take this MeMe?

SHELLEIGH _ My Sweet friend! You 're gonna make me Banana Shake? Yes! I took it's meanin' in this way. *Smiles*

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At February 05, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

well wat u mean u tagging????? :)

takecare,
samrina

 
At February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now i know it, tell me who is your mother? lol

 
At February 06, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

SAMRINA _ Yes Dear! I tagged you. *Smiles*

K _ It sure is Nice song. Thankyou for your Nice comments.

JESSICA _ YaYa! Beautiful people do Beautiful things. LOL! Thankyou.

SHAZIA _ So you know it? Does it mean your 're my Mother? ok, I'm callin' your dad to know when did he let my dad do that. hahahha.

STEPH _ Check your inbox now. Alright lets play Football.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At February 06, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

cute meme! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home