Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just another day......


I was sad coz this year again I couldn't go 'n' see Mr. Olympia Contest. I was sad coz they said that it was not Fair Decision 'n' they 're gonna choose again, But last night, they accepted the first Decision, YUP!!!!

I loved it, Nine(9) judges had to choose one from nine(9) participnts. It was real Great. Mr. Orlando was selected as Mr. Olympia. "Arnold Schwazniger" 'n' Wrestlin' Superstar "Triple H (Hunter)" came up on stage 'n' raised his hands. It was just so Great. So last night I enjoyed watchin' second Ceremony of it.

Today was a Real Busy day in Office. I was in Office for Seven(7) hours 'n' I spent all day, my head down in files or checkin' data in computer. When I came back home I felt like I suddenly got some extra weight. I had to use some Extra Power to open my eyes, LOL! I was that much tired. So I had a very long 'n' relaxin' bath. I stayed for 50 minutes in bath tub. It just made me Fresh. Then I went to Gym for like 35 minutes only, Which is not enough coz I workout 2 'n' half hours everyday. Now Ali 'n' Farooq both 're with me while I'm gonna take Dinner. I 've called to "Universal's" for Dinner. I called them first time so let see if their Dinner is really Best?

Ali is arguein' about my diet, He calls it Royal Diet. I don't think my diet is Royal. Though, I accept I eat more than others coz of my Heavy exercises.

Tomorrow! I 'll attend three(3) Presentations, so I 'll be busy again. Dinner is here now, After Dinner I 'll watch some TV, then Pray 'n' goto sleep. I hope you all 're doin' good.

God bless all......

9 Comments:

At January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are very busy these days.

 
At January 04, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Now that's a show I wouldn't mind watching!! Try not to stay too busy:)

 
At January 04, 2006, Blogger j said...

thanks for visiting my blog. you have a nice blog as well :). happy new year!

 
At January 04, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Salam,
well friend work is not life, so dnt work more then u can.I know sometimes we have to n we can't help it but still, anyhow hope that Ali n Farooq had a great time n dinner with u :) :)
Best of luck for the presentations n do remember in ur prayers.

takecare,
samrina

 
At January 05, 2006, Blogger Kellie said...

Wow I love Triple H but I love Chyna even more, she's SUCH a Dom Lez! Kia OOOOOOOOOOOORA!

 
At January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khurram Bhai, you dont agree when we call it Royal Diet, well tell your diet to your blogger friends and let them decide. kia khyal hay?

 
At January 05, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Shazia _ Yes! Sometimes I'm alot busy 'n' sometimes I enjoy workin' only (3)three hours a day.

Fairy Girl _ Shows 're here for you. You 'll even like my own personal show. LOL!

Joey _ Your blog was showin' Carribian details so I checked it. Thankyou for the comments. Welcome here.

Samrina _ You 're right, sometimes we even try but can't take some relaxin' moments out of busy life. But I can easily get time. It was just a busy day. I do Pray for everybody.

Kelly Broadbent _ Triple H is the Best Wrestler of all times. He is my Most Favorite. Chyna sure rocks. WWE 're gonna sign new contract with her.

Ali _ So it's the Deal, my Bloggers friend 'll decide it. LOL!

Jessica _ And what about your Diet? You even count Calories of every Bite you take. You 're always worried about your Figure. Figure Freak. LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a royal diet??

 
At January 06, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

No One _ Are you sure you wanna know my Diet? Coz there 're (2)two Possiblities, You 'll not Believe or you 'll Laugh alot.

Steph _ There is a problem, If I started takin' part in Mr. Olympia Contest, then every time they 'll choos me 'n' I don't want other Candidates to curse me. LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home