Tuesday, December 13, 2005

To be A Man...


Some one said "To be a man, You gotta beat a man". Is that true? May be women oppose this, They gonna say "To be a woman, You gotta beat a woman". Is that true??? May be. My Dado Ammi says "To be a man, You gotta get marry" LOL!

God says "To be You, You gotta beat You". Didn't get it? Well I tell you. To be somthin' we 've to beat our selves, We 've to kill our wishes, We 've to work hard. Like when we 're young we goto school 'n' we 've to stay awake many nights for high grades in exams. When we grow up we work hard to get success. I 've to give pain to my body to make it more strong 'n' muscular. In every thing we 've to lose somthin' to get somthin' else. Even if a husband 'n' wife wanna enjoy all the night they 've to sacrifice thier sleep, LOL!.. Asif 'n' Rafik you know some times you 're sleepy in the office. LOL!

Anyway, To become somthin' we 've to sacrifice somthin'. That's the deal my dear. My today's entery is specially for my sweet little sis Sana. Sana you were the winner, Your team won the Cricket game But you couldn't win the draw, You won it second time but you stepped back for some one else. It was your Greatness that you let them get it. You lost somthin' little to become Great so no big deal. You didn't lose infact. So I want you to stop cryin' 'n' change your mood Coz you got somthin' 'n' you should be proud of that. You got your lovin' husband Adnan with you, You got your partnts 'n' you also got me, your Big Brother. And now most of all you got Greatness.

God is Great 'n' He gifts greatness to those people who really work hard for it.

God bless all.......

11 Comments:

At December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are proud of you big brother.

Sana & Adnan.

 
At December 14, 2005, Blogger Nabeel said...

that statement stands firm (Law of the Jungle) .. not among humans I guess .. well .. it's not a simple statement u know .. for example .. to be a champ u need to beat a champ .. right?

hope u get the point ..
it's true in some ways and wrong in some settings .. but not FALSE (right and wrong is a whole different thing)

 
At December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your email. I am at work therefore I'll enact a quick reply on your blog.
That is so wonderful that because of your influence and knowledge someone actually converted. That is execellent. May god bless you. I will be replying to your email sometime this week.

 
At December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'God is Great 'n' He gifts greatness to those people who really work hard for it.'

I'm not so sure. Many of the times we get given things we don't even deserve. Like things we have already.

Why?

 
At December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MAN! I AM NOT ALWAYS SLEEPY IN OFFICE BUT SOMETIMES YES.LOL. ITS A GREAT POST AND YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND WE KNOW GOD HAS GIFTED YOU THE GREATNESS.

 
At December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you don't mind I saw you on a friend of mines site and surfed in..great blog very good post.

 
At December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"God is Great 'n' He gifts greatness to those people who really work hard for it."---> Then again...a very generic message and the entire posting...still trying to figure out...what the meaning behind this posting was....cuz it started of with "to be a man you gotta beat a man..." and then it ended with a message of God... oh well..anyways..enough of my ramblings.... :)

AdioSss

 
At December 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Sana 'n' Adnan _ I'm Proud of you both. God has gifted me such Great family like you.

Nabeel _ My Point here is " To Get somthin' we 've to Lose somthin' "

Sumaiya _ Thankyou for your Nice Lovely comments. I'm thankful to God that he used me for some Holy Purpose.

Abdul _ God is Grecious 'n' Merciful so He just gives us alot of things. In the Post I didn't talk about "alot of things". I talked about "Greatness". It really takes alot to get somethin' Great.

Rafik _ Friends like you 're the Great source of Help 'n' Joy. Thankyou.

The Blonde Brunette _ You 're Most Welcome here on my Blog. you also 've such Nice blog. I'm visitin' your Blog right now, first time.

No One _ I 've mentioned in the Post that it's for my younger sister. Her Cricket team won the Tournment but she couldn't win the Draw. This entire Post is about "Greatness". Please read again.

You asked me 3 questions in your comments to Previous Post 'n' I answered you. Please read them.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....

 
At December 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[My answers are in bracket]

No One _ I 've mentioned in the Post that it's for my younger sister. Her Cricket team won the Tournment but she couldn't win the Draw. This entire Post is about "Greatness". Please read again.

[ It's sweet that you have written your post in the honour of ur sister's success in winning the cricket game...but apparently you have shifted her right at the bottom...apparently the last paragraph...and in between you have talked about your friends Asif and Rafiks sex life....and then u threw in a sentence of making sacrifices like..." I 've to give pain to my body to make it more strong 'n' muscular "....so I apologize if I am the only one who doesn't get it...and believe me...i read ur entry thrice...but as far as other ppl who have commented on this topic...they to have asked for specific clarifications...

Lastly, I hope you continue to visit my blog as I will yours....have a good one ]

You asked me 3 questions in your comments to Previous Post 'n' I answered you. Please read them.

[ I have replied to your answers ]

 
At December 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

No One _ Pardon me Lady if I don't 've knowledge of your Caliber(calibre). I didn't talk about any sacrifice of mine. All I mean is " To get somethin' we 've to lose somethin' ".

You know any thing else, except pissin' off everybody else? Your name should be "Lady Taliban".

God bless you.....

 
At December 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I misread. But about receiving something great, we didn't do anything great to get life, or did we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home