Friday, December 30, 2005

Sevens......


Courtesy of No One.

Sevens inspired me on No one's blog, So I'm fillin up with mine 'n' alittle Extra.

Seven Achievements.... (By the Grace of God)

Every Achievement 've some Special Joy. I ranked these Achievements, the way they gave me Joy.

1. Traveled bein' Pilgrim 8 times.
2. Donated my Blood 'n' saved a Pastor's life.
3. Became President of "Multi Religious Youth Peace Council" for (2)two years.
4. Worked alot to convert my teacher Michelle Williams. from a Communist to a Believer.
5. Met Pope John Paul II, Also was the first member of Peace Council to Speak in Jewish Shoul.
6. Became Heavy Weight Champion of "Inter Gym Power Games".
7. Became "Student of the year" durin' my BBA.

Seven things I want in my Life.

1. I wanna Start a Trust or somethin' that can Help every one all over the world.
2. I wanna do somethin' for Peace 'n' Love among all Religions, Communities, Colors, Races 'n' all.
3. I wanna die, doin' somethin' really Good, like Helpin' some one, or Prayin' or bein' Busy doin' some Hard work.
4. I always wanna keep everybody Happy. My family, friends 'n' all.
5. I 've traveled to many countries in (6) Continents, I wanna explore rest of the world.
6. I wanna Trust people, Coz most of people I met 're Selfish 'n' Mean.
7. I wana get Marry soon. A WIFE who can Love me like a Mother loves 'n' Cares for her Son. I want my Wife to be my Mom, dad, brother, sister, Best friend 'n' all. All these relations in One person. In Return she 'll 've all of my Love, Loyalty 'n' Everythin'.

Seven Thing I can do.

1. Cook few of Dishes, I'm Best at Tomato Chiken.
2. Can Beat the Hell out of somebody, that I 'll Never do coz God doesn't like it.
3. Can Eat Alot coz of my Heavy Exercises. I do eat ALOT! (people don't believe my Diet)
4. Can work Alot, in Office 'n' General.
5. Can Love Alot to my wife, Can MAKE Alot Love also, LOL!
6. Can Play with kids bein' a kid, Can Handle everybody of any Age, of any Proffession.
7. Can talk for hours infront of Thousands.

Seven Things I can't do.

1. Can't hurt anybody, Mentally or Physically (Sports a different thing).
2. Can't stay Silent when it's Matter of Right 'n' Wrong.
3. Can't be a hypocrite.
4. Can't Give up, Ever!!!
5. Can't listen to Stupid people with Stupid Ideas.
6. Can't Pretend.
7. Can't stay Hungery for Long.

Seven Things I say the most.

1. OO My Holy God!
2. Ops!
3. Come on.
4. Well!
5. Indeed!
6. How come?
7. Wasay Akheeer hay Yaar.

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite Sex.

1. Mix of Religious 'n' Moderate.
2. I don't like tall girls much. I Prefer short.
3. I don't like Skiny girls much. I Prefer alittle Healthy lookin'.
4. She must 've a Tasty body, So I can Taste Each 'n' Every inch of her Body.
5. Have a Quality to be my Family. All Love in One (her).
6. I'm lookin' for Wife, whp can Love me like a Mother Loves 'n' Cares for her Son.
7. If she Sings for me, then it 'll be Super Great.

Seven Favorite Singers.

1. Celine Dion.
2. Norah Jones.
3. Gloria Esteffin.
4. Jessica Simpson.
5. Fantasia (American Idol 2004).
6. Lizette Ray.
7. Happy Ann Mardis.
8. Dido
Only one guy on No.9 Enrique Eglisias.

Seven People I tag.

1. No One.
2. Anisa.
3. Samrina.
4. Shelleigh.
5. Stacy Albret.
6. Steph Boo.
7. Sumaiya.
There 're more...
8. Kate Lowry.
9. Shazia.
10. Amanda Barb.
11. Claire.
12.
Jessica.

This list is too long. Can't Write here. I'm sorry to those who can't see their names here but you all know that I respond all of you. I hope you all 're doin' good.

God bless all.....

15 Comments:

At December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is lovely, i like your choice about the love of your wife, impressive,
stacy.

 
At December 30, 2005, Blogger sparrow said...

Oooooohhhhhh.... you TAGGED me! Mmmhhhmmmm.... you're gonna get it!

LOL...

 
At December 30, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Jessica _ Yes! you 're in the list of those people who 're part of my Prayers.

Stacy _ It's my Choice about my Future wife. Why do you care? LOL!

Kate _ All Religions 're Respectable. Whatever Religion people belong, they 're Loved by God. It's not important to me that teacher Michelle became a Muslim. important to me is that she was not even followin' the Religion she had, now she's Religious.

Shelleigh _ I tagged you, Did you feel? LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....

 
At December 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dido? Oh Lord.

 
At December 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khurram is not cutie, He is cute and only i can use this word because this word is my property. lol

 
At December 31, 2005, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Abdul _ Dido rules.

Steph _ I know I'm Cutie Pie. LOL!

shazia _ Well! the word CUTE is your Property, May I use some of it? I Believe it's Property of God along with every thing, Indeed!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....

 
At December 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeyZz..Happy New Year Champ! what's ur new years resolution?? and thanks for filling out the tag (even though u added some of ur own stuff) but some of the information was a bit of an overshare...:))...but thanks for letting us know more about you...I will fill out some of the new things you have added in this tag soon...but ofcourse I wouldn't be able to match "saving a pastor's life" achievement...anyways wish u the best and see ya.

 
At December 31, 2005, Blogger Tooba said...

kewl 7 acheivements! :)
hey would u like to join the book club? u can e-mail me on pakbookblog@gmail.com if u want to!!
nice blog!

 
At January 01, 2006, Blogger meshwork said...

Happy New Year...:)

 
At January 01, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Happy New Year!
May this upcoming year bring u loads of happiness n success n all ur dreams come true and yes may u get ur dream girl sooner in ur life.( Ameen) :)

Hey thats really unfair, tagged once again :( :(
anyhow juz kidding :)
try to do that too, never mind.

takecare n have a great time,
samrina

 
At January 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thnks. A hope u hv an amazing new year too.

 
At January 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope*

 
At January 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive post.! sorry I haven't been here in a while I have been out of town working... And now I think I may have the flu...:( take care.

 
At January 02, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

No One _ Thankyou Dear! I'm glad you liked my Post 'n' I 'll be waitin' for you to fill the extra things, I 've added.

Tee _ Thankyou for stoppin' by. You 've nice Blog.

Mehwish _ Happy new year to you also. Thankyou.

Samrina _ Thankyou for Prayin' for me, You 're a Great friend.

wild 1 _ I'm sure you 'll also get Charm 'n' Love of 2006.

Blonde Bruntte _ Thankyou for the comments. I 'll Pray for you 'n' take care of your self.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At January 06, 2006, Blogger Anisa said...

hey! i did a list of sevens recently, but thanks for tagging me!

enjoyed your list...

as muslims, we are not missionaries. we can educate people about islam, but we are not to be pushy, and i know you must be doing a great job of spreading the truth about islam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home