Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Taggy....


Shoufimafi has tagged me, so here is my Performnce.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

Rachel Ray Recipe magazine, on page 18 the line 4 is "Now taste the chocolate". (I often use this magazine to make 'n' taste the newest recipes.)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I hit the pillow 'n' TV remote on it. (I'm in my bed with laptop in my lap).

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV.
I tuned to italian Opera Network, they 're showin' Musica Lirica Performance for the last half an hour. Why not take a pic, ok wait a min.



4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

10:10 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

10:07 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV
.

7. When did you last step outside?

Was in Gym at 6 pm.

8.
What were you doin' outside?
I was bakin' cakes in Gym. LOL! (Don't you know what do we do in Gym?).

9. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
At Shou fi ma fi 's page.

10. What are you wearing?

Oh God! don't laugh ok? just the underwear. (come on, I'm in my bed).

11. Did you dream last night?

Nope, I'm kind of disturbed for last 3 or 4 days 'n' when I'm like this, I don't enjoy dreams.

12. When did you last laugh?
Life is full of laughs 'n' tears, all the time. Don't you agree?

13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I'm in my bedroom. I 've few paintings on walls, ok let me take a pic.


This one is
Michelangelo's work in 1530. One of my favorite.

14. What pic is on the Desktop of PC?


15. Seen anything weird lately?
World is full of weird stuff, weird people, weird behavior. Just alot weird.

16. What do you think of this quiz?

Do you want mw to Praise your questions, well forget it. LOL!

17. What is the last film you saw?

When I came back from office, I was in mood to just lay 'n' watch some movie but right when I turned on the TV they were playin' "Object of my affection". I didn't check any other movie channel 'n' turned it off coz it set my mood at worst. I HATE this movie alot.

18. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

I don't like dreams like this, I'm a Realistic person. But I won't let any Moral 'n' Legal oppertunity go coz I'm an investor.

19. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
You know alot about me. If you wanna know somethin' more, ask me 'n' I 'll let you know.

20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Religion, Religion, Religion. I would unite all religions for at the sake of God, for the sake of Peace.

21. Do you like to dance?
Tell me who doesn't coz every normal person likes it.

22. George Bush.
I 've a list of some people who 're Most Controversial in my books, he is one of those people. As a Businessman he is my favorite. As a Politician he knows how to deal with things even when majorty is against 'n' I like this thing in him. As a human he must face The International Crime Tribunal of Hague.

23. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I had 8 names in my mind, 4 for girl, 4 for guy. But now I think I 'll let my wife decide it.

24. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I 've already answered it. You need to block the empty space between your both ears. LOL!

25. Would you ever consider living abroad?

I 've been livin' in many different countries since my childhood.


26. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?

First, I always Pray to Him to let me be in those people who 'll enter in those Pearly Gates in After-Life. My Actions 'n' Decisions in this life 'll be counted there.


27. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

Everybody, You, All of you, Everyone of you.

God bless all......

7 Comments:

At April 20, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

good list, thanks for sharing!

 
At April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post. hmm why was your mood so bad??? and to answer 23. Her name will be Emily and 24 I like the name Noah for a boy but that is a long time off and is subject to change. Talk with you later today I hope that your mood is much better......lol.

 
At April 21, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Cool list! I love your wall art too, very beautiful!

 
At April 21, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Cool list! I love your wall art too, very beautiful!

 
At April 21, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Nice to know more about u:)

Hope u doing fine there.

Takecare

 
At April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best reply was question # 15...and man..you need to get a new TV..cuz that thing looks ancient...ahaha..kidding...see ya :)

 
At April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baking cake? good, very good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home