Sunday, August 27, 2006

Rest in Peace.....

Ok, I'm not dead, I'm alive but just away from blogger again. Well I 've reasons for not bein' here, I'm sure you all 'll not be mad at me.

My sister is visitin' from Australia with her husband, she gave birth to a baby boy 3 days ago. There was some health problem to my sister 'n' she needed blood, so I had to fa 2 bottles of my blood to my sister, so last 3 days I was takin' rest in Rest in Peace position, LOL! Though she is ok now 'n' her baby is also healthy. Thank God...

I 'll post my nephew's pics soon here. I hope you all 're doin' good.


7 Comments:

At August 28, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

Congratulations to your sister and the entire family!

 
At August 28, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MIA _ Thankyou for your joyful words. How 're you doin'?

JESSICA _ Well, i won't let bite, ok? LOL!

PAKI DANCER _ Pics 'll on way to you, don't worry.

STACY _ Thankyou for the concerns my dear, I'm fine. You know m, it can't effect me.

God bless all of you.....

 
At August 28, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Hope all are doing wonderfully. Glad everything went okay.

 
At August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didnt post the gossip I told you. I enjoyed family gathering.

 
At August 30, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

FAIRY GIRL _ Thankyou for your kind words, Yes all 're doin' fine.

STEPH _ Yes, they 're proud of me, I know I rock LOL!

MARIA _ Thankyou dear, your love 'll reach the baby.

MISS ISRAEL _ Thankyou for your concern but tell me first, what is human babue, is it some new Specie? LOL!

SHAZIA _ yes, it was great gatherin', I enjoyed it too.

God bless all of you.....

 
At August 31, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MICHELLE _ You 'll soon see the pic, I'm fine now, thankyou fr askin'.

KAVKIE _ I agree with you, it's not donation. It's just family thing.

SWISS MOM _ what, if they put you in a job in Blood bank? LOL!

God bless all of you.....

 
At August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats yaar! hope to see the pictures soon..take care of yourself :) laters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home