Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tagged....

Samrina tagged me for this. It's the list about the things I prefer, I'm changin' the few things in the list with my choice, you all 're tagged, so take the tag 'n' change or add the things of your choice.

I Prefer:
  • Love over Hate
  • Peace over Violence
  • Autumn over all other seasons
  • Coffee over Tea
  • Sweet over Sour
  • Listenin' over Speakin'
  • Smile over Cry
  • Black over White Color
  • Fast over Chinese food
  • Casuals over Formal
  • Four wheeler over Two wheeler
  • Internal Beauty over External Beauty
  • Sitting alone or with a friend infront of a sea over Going to a Party
  • Simplicity over Fashion
  • Opera over Movie (but I know girls like movies so I 'll 've to follow my wife in future) LOL!
*Smiles*

9 Comments:

At August 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its nice blog with beautiful background. i will post this tag on mine.

 
At August 02, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MARIA _ Yes, this is short one, I know last tag was too long.

JENNI _ I'm sorry dear, Just been busy. Hope you 're doin' good.

PAKI DANCER _ I 'd be nice to know your choice.

JESSICA _ Ok, I 'll check it.

MARRIED LESBIAN MOM _ Thankyou for your comments dear, Can you please tell me where did you get my blog link?

God bless all of you.....

 
At August 03, 2006, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Man your pushing your luck Champ.. Why oh why do you keep tagging me *sigh*

But good tag though.. Will try to do it soon - with alterations :)

 
At August 03, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Thnx alot friend for taking the tag, it was known to me that u r worth tagging:) Nice list with few changes:)

Oh by the way i didnt commented ur last post regarding Love but i m posting something related to the topic at my blog, hope u like it.

Thnx again :)

Takecare

 
At August 03, 2006, Blogger jhantu said...

Fast over Chinese!! Really!!

Btw regards to your prev post heres a q for you "does true/pure love really exist??"

 
At August 04, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

CRASHY _ Thankyou for takin' the tag. Though I can push my luck all I want, I think I'm lucky.

SAMRINA _ Thankyou for your sweet words, I loved your post though.

STEPH _ Dear! I never name myself, Mostly I'm named by others.

AYAKO _ Weekend is here, I 'll be lookin' for it.

JHANTU _ I believe it does exist. We just need to wait for it.

God bless all of you.....

 
At August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sweet cousin, you just said that we all should wait for true love. You should also. Dont let these cheap girls ruin your emotions.

 
At August 04, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

SHAZIA _ now you must stat here that you 're my sister cousin, or they might track you down also. LOL!

KATE _ I agree with L, Lahore. LOL!

HASUNAH _ Ok, let me check my email.

MICHELLE _ Are you tryin' to stand with me in this uniqueness? LOL!

God bless all of you....

 
At August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, cheap girls!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home