Friday, July 21, 2006

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False

Amzu tagged me for this. Enjoy it....

BEST:
1. Male friend: I 've many brothers.
2. Female friend: I 've many sisters.
3. Vacation: Paris or Geneva or Lisbon.

WORST:
1. Time of day: I enjoy all moments.
2. Day of the week: None, I enjoy every day with a little differance.
3. Color crayon: Depends....

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes to your school: Kate, we studied together in Australia.
2. Talked to on the phone: Martin, my partner in Stock Exchange.
3. Text: Ahsan, in Japan.
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Tammy, in CA.

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Takin' the tag, listenin' to IL DIVO.
2. Wearing: Sittin' in my Underwear. (I'm in my bedroom)

TOMORROW:
1. Is: another Blessed day.
2. Got any plans: Visit my aunt, See my friend takin' part in car race, Some shoppin', Take lesson from a Chef for "Biryani".
3. Goal: I 'll achieve all above stated.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: None.

FAVORITE
1. Number: Don't believe in Favorite numbers 'n' stuff.
2. Song: At the moment, 'ME' by IL DIVO.
3. Color: Black

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: I miss my Mom.
2. Mood: Normal.
3. Wanting: To stand outside in the the rain.

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: Depends....
I am a morning person: False.
I am a perfectionist: True.
I am an only child: True.
I am currently in my pajamas: Nope.
I am currently pregnant: Huh???? Oye! wanna take a look down there?

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: There 're joydul moments, there 're heart breakin' moments.

I am left handed: Secret.....
I am addicted to Bloggin': False.
I am online 24/7: False.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Nope.
I can be paranoid at times: False.
I currently have a crush on someone: How do you define 'crush' ?

I currently regret something that I have done: False.
I enjoy country music: Depends....
I enjoy smoothies: depends....
I enjoy talking on the phone: I use phone when I need to.
I have a hard time payin' attention at school/work: False.
I have a hidden talent: Secret....
I have a lot to learn: True.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False.

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope, I can't stay mad for long!
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Everybody has different levels.
3. Have you ever thrown somethin' at anyone? Nope.
4. Ever had somethin' thrown at you? Nope.
5. When you 're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? I just smile.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? I don't like surprises.
2. Are you easily excited? Depends...
3. What you 're most excited about? Life itself.
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? I 'll decide at very moment.
5. If you could 've anything right now what would it be? No comment!

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: Champ. (everyone calls me this name)
2. Where were you born? Rawalpindi.
3. What is your main goal in life? Many goals.
4. How do you want to die? Doin' somethin' good for others.

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? I don't believe in sex or f***. I believe in Love Makin'. We can Make Love only to our Soul Mate, anytime we want. (I don't speak for others)
2. Gay Marriage? If 2 men or women 're purely in Love with each other then go for it, but if they 're gonna end up in divorce like every other straight marriage, then think about it.....
3. Lower the Drinkin' age? No.
4. Recyclin'? We all should.

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream? Sorry, I don't share Dreams.

2. Have any of your dreams come true? Secret...
3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? Don't remember.


LIFE STYLE
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Are you tryin' to ask me out? LOL!
3. Do you have a crush? How do you define 'crush' ?

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
A: 1.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: No Shirt.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Office, Gym.
Q: What color are your walls?
A: Mix Cream.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Are you a Stock Exchange Spy? LOL!
Q: I can't wait till?
A: I am done with this tag!! LOL!
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: Tomato Chicken.
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I don't borrow, ever!
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: My Office email.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Nope, Do you wanna give me a massage? LOL!

HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Have you ever failed a class? No.
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Nope, ewww!
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes.
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes!!!
6. Have you ever lied? You may not believe, but NO!!!
7. Have you ever had contacts? Nope.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yes.

PICK ONE.
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab.
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Pollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: For me Love.
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+ : Depends....
6. Kulfi, Ice cream : Ice cream.
7. Reema, Angelina : You all know, I'm Allergic to Models 'n' Actresses.
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower : Eiffel Tower.
9. Lahore, NY, Sydney : Lahore!!!

All of you 're tagged.....

6 Comments:

At July 22, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MISS ISRAEL _ Ok, i'm gonna see what you say in this meme.

MARIA _ I just answered your email 'n' I also explained Pakora stuff in it. LOL!

HASUNAH _ I'm glad you liked it 'n' find it funny.

JESSICA _ You don't knw all the secrets, do you? LOL!

STACY _ Well, you 're 'a girl', so it was not you. LOL!

God bless all of you.....

 
At July 22, 2006, Blogger Silvs said...

What's kebab? what's pakora? what's somosa? what you mean arranged marriage ? who is reema? I don't think i can do this lol

 
At July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reema? yuck!

 
At July 24, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MICHELLE _ IL DIVO 're best. Bestest.

SILVS _ Now I 'll 've to teach Pakora 'n' Samosa. LOL!

OPINIONATED _ I think I 'll 've to steal your Shan mix masala. LOL!

STEPH _ I'm glad you find it interestin'.

PAKISTANI EXOTIC DANCER _ Yes, it 'll take some time but it 'll reveal alot.

SHAZIA _ Angelina 'yuck yuck yuck'

AYAKO _ I sure does 'n' I'm glad that you also like it.

God bless all of you....

 
At July 25, 2006, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Oey, don't say you tagged me with this! Omg, you are a mean, mean boy! *grrr*

 
At July 26, 2006, Blogger Dizzie said...

Today: wearing: my underwear... I'm at work when reading this, and kinda though you ought to be too... got a bit surprised! :)

Take care (+ thanks for tagging Crashy!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home