Monday, October 09, 2006

No Tag???

Hey guys! I hope you all 're doin' great, I'm kickin' high though. Today I got an email from my Priest friend in Rome, he told me somethin' so Truthful about my blog that I didn't notice myself. Can any one guess?

Well, I haven't posted any Tag for last many days, isn't it weird? Well coz Tag Mania is silent, no one tagged me for many days 'n' most weird thing is that I also haven't seen any Tag taken by no friend. So come on! lets go search some new Tags.

I was watchin' Opera live from Sydney 'n' now it's Italian Opera time, so I'm off.
God bless all.....

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Hound?????

 
At October 11, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Sweet_9999 can you please tell me who 're you or what is your blog URL? I don't 've any friend with this name "sweet_9999". please do tell me.

*Smiles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home