Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Paki Miss Bikini

Bravo!!! Many Paki Models 've been participatin' in different Fashion Contests 'n' Beauty Contests, but For the first time a Paki girl Mariyah Moten (22) represented Pakistan at the "Miss Bikini of the Universe" pageant held in Beihai, a summer resort city in south China.

Mariyah won the "Best in Media" title (trophy plus cash), as being the most photographed and interviewed girl in the entire pageant. Since the pageant, she has been on Fox News, Zee News, Khaleej Times, China Daily, Hangzhou Newspaper and various other international newspapers in China and Worldwide.

Mariyah also won "Miss Charity" at the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant in July 2006. So she is on her way of success 'n' leadin' Pakistan with her.

"Miss Bikini of the Universe" pageant was Live on Air on CCT, it 'll be re-telecasted on Sept 10. So those of you who missed it can catch her on Sept 10 on CCT.

*Smiles*

5 Comments:

At September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zabardast.......

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Errr is it ok if I skip that program?

 
At September 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy from the great state of Texas, USA. I'm Stacy's friend and I approve...ya may proceed.

Nice talkin' with ya!!!

 
At September 10, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

STACY _ who is this your friend? and what approval he/she is talkin' about?

God bless you....

 
At September 10, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Well Stacy Dear! I'm not sure if it's your bf or who, but why is she commentin' on my blog? I mean you 'n' me 're not datin' or somethin' then why did he visit my blog 'n' did you give him my blog address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home