Friday, April 28, 2006

Me & Me....

Do you act your age? Not all the time, when I'm with a kid I 'll be like a kid around them, I'm with people of my age I 'll be that, I'm with 70-80 year old people I 'll be so.

Born on what day of the week? Not sure. though I was the one who welcomed Adam 'n' Eve on Earth. LOL!

Chore you hate? Nothin'. I can do anything if I 've to, I don't hate it.

Essential makeup item? Hello Ladies!!!!!

Favorite actor? Anthony Hopkins, Morgan Freeman, Jak Nicilson, Bruce Willis 'n' many more.
Serious actor: Anthony Hopkins.
Comedy: Jim Carry
Eye Candy: No one.
Best Voice: Anthony Hopkins, infact it's his accent that I like (English 'n' American mix). I speak his accent.
Dead but still fabulous: Anthony Quinn.

Gold or silver? Depends on time 'n' place, but here NO for both.

Hometown? My Blood Roots 're in "Rawalpindi". I live there or not it's still my Home. Please click on the link.

Instruments you play? Punchin' Bag. LOL! I can't play any other instruments. But I do love Piano 'n' Violin, it can make me cry, it can give me joy.

Job title? Stock Exchange Loan Butor.

Favorite type of food: Italian food, Indian Chicken Rice (Indian-Native Americans).

Food you find disgusting: I can eat anything 'n' everything. If I don't like taste of somethin' I don't use the word Disgustin' for it. I don't use this word for food.

Livin' arrangements? A lonly soul in a Banglow.

Overnight hospital stays? 3 times. A road side accident when I was a kid, My eye Laser surgery, an accident in 2003.

Phobias? Nope.

Quote you like? "Can you?"

Again, I tagg all of you. Do take it 'n' let me see of you. *Smiles*

God bless all......

13 Comments:

At April 28, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I love Anthony Hopkins. Remains of the Day is one of my favorite films ever.

 
At April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nice. I am taking your tag.

 
At April 29, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Nice n interesting :)

I ll try to answer all this sometime at my blog.

Hope u doing fine there.

Takecare

 
At April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANTED TO DO IT BUT I CAN COPY AND PASTE!!!

 
At April 29, 2006, Blogger M said...

hey.. temme sumthin (coz my blog has gone all funny).. wots da last post u saw on da blog? :s da one dat u commented on ryt? Prologue .. or wz there anything more? n did u comment on tht too?

:S

lol! n ur tagging keeps piling up n i dun get da tym to get it done on my blog. altho i really wanna do it.. khair.. g'nyt its really late. ciao :)

 
At April 30, 2006, Blogger sumaiya bhad said...

Do you act your age? I am an adult juvinile. I love immaturity and love fuuny people

Born on what day of the week? Not sure. And I couldnt care less

Chore you hate? Whats chore??

Essential makeup item? mascarra

Favorite actor? Sharukh Khan Imran Hasmi Hugh Grant. Ooops I didnt see that actor was not accompanied by an 's'

Serious actor: Imran Hasmi

Comedy: Aksay Kumar

Eye Candy: Imran Hasmi

Best Voice:Anyone who has an American accent

Gold or silver? same viw! Depends on time 'n' place, but here NO for both.

Hometown? India, only because I get treated like a celeb! haha
You want freedom and a place to breathe, then thats the place


Instruments you play? Not applicable

Job title? Unpaid budding solicitor to be

Favorite type of food: King Prawns What categorie does that come under

Food you find disgusting: Never really experienced 'disgusting' food however I am aware that snails, frogs ,mussels ,pork would have that kind of effect on me just by lookin at the latter, forget eating it

Livin' arrangements? I would love to have a beutiful house where I feel I am a princess. It should be covered with drapes. I can say alot more but that would be being materialistic now

Overnight hospital stays? Non

Phobias? None. But I do tend to suffer from mood swings

Quote you like? I have many! Anyway this one prevaliled " Save ureselves from envy,coz envy eats up virtue like fire eats up wood"

 
At May 01, 2006, Blogger j said...

i love anthony hopkins as well. he's such an amazing actor. and i agree. there is no really disgusting food if its prepared right, i guess :).

 
At May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so You still feel like a lonly soul??? well thanks alot that makes me feel real good.:P

 
At May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did u delte a comment that u wrote off my blog. The one where I say I am 18.
Just out of curosity

 
At May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey champ...nice to learn more abt ya :) see ya

 
At May 01, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

thanks for the list, I always like reading and learning about you!!

 
At May 03, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

I like Anthony Hopkins too : )

 
At May 03, 2006, Blogger sumaiya bhad said...

still havent ans my question

 

Post a Comment

<< Home