Sunday, June 11, 2006

5 ITEMS.....

Five Items in my Fridge:
1. Bread, for every 3 days.
2. Milk, 3 items pack, one liter each.
3. Fruit (Apple, Banana, Watermelon, Tomato) ofcourse for 3 days.
4. Pepsi, Coke 'n' stuff....
5. Butter, 6 items pack of half liter each, for one week.

Five Items in my Closet:
1. Basket for laundry, which goes for cleanin' every Friday 'n' comes back on Sunday.
2. Super Pairs of my Boxin' gloves.
3. A different Rc for my Paki clothes, that I wear very few for cultural getherin' only.
4. Rc of my Armani 'n' Dal collection, that I wear for office 'n' social getherin'.
5. Rc of my Gym trousers, shorts, shoes.

Five Items in my Car:
1. Huge Music collection (Opera, Pop, Calssic, Paki Bhangra).
2. Magazines (Business, Sports).
3. A suit always stays ready.
4. A Candy pack.
5. Few of Tiger's toys.

Five Items in my Wallet:
1. important numbers.
2. Some cash.
3. Credit cards.
4. My ID.
5. My Mom's pic.
(Amazin' thing is, most of the time I don't keep my wallet with me).

So here, you all 're tagged. *Smiles*
God bless all.....

10 Comments:

At June 12, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Sweet that u got ur mom's pic in ur wallet:) :)

Glad to know more about u friend.

Hope u doing fine there.

Takecare.

 
At June 12, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

these are always so fun :)

 
At June 12, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

hey, send me your email and I will send you my new blog address---

stephaniehollis@gmail.com

 
At June 13, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Ayoko _ Ok, these candies 're not for you. LOL!

SAMRINA _ Thatyou for your comments, I'm doin' fine here. I 've same wishes.

FAIRY GIRL _ Thankyou Dear! I'm gonna email you right now.

JESSICA _ Thankyou for callin' it impressive but is it really?

God bless all of you....

 
At June 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where 're you dear cousin? I have been calling you.

 
At June 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me your credit cards!! :) ...armani...niaceeee! ...I think I will try this on my blog soon...take care...byes champ!

 
At June 13, 2006, Blogger Mise en Place said...

What a great Tag....I may have to do it shortly.

 
At June 14, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

You don't want to know whats in my closet, lol!
As for the rest, all the normal stuff.

 
At June 14, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

HASUNAH _ I just don't, LOL!

SHAZIA _ Not feelin' good for last few days.

STACY _ You know about my diet, right. So don't judge on my fridge. LOL!

MISS ISRAEL _ my Dear! you can 've all candies you want from the cornor shop. LOL!

NO ONE _ I 'll send you my Armani, wear it 'n' take a photo in it.

MOMYBLOGR _ I 'll be waitin' to check it, do take it.

OPINIONATED _ Thankyou Dear, I'm gonna check.

BRIGHTON _ What, you 've a detonated bomb. *wink*

God bless all of you......

 
At June 14, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

KATE _ I know you can redesign clothes but what 're you gonna make it after?

QUEEN _ I know places in your city where you can get Paki clothes of different styles.

MARIA _ Thankyou Dear!

JENNI _ You know me, what type of person I am?

God bless all of you.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home