Friday, May 12, 2006

20 Things....

I got this from Sandra, these 're 20 things you don't know about me.

1. I keep my all watches 'n' clocks 15 minutes fast.

2. Whenever I get to visit some country area, I make sure not to step on an ant.

3. Internationally, I 've 4 Gold medals, one for "Comprehensive Study of Different Religions", one for "Encyclopedia Quiz", two from Stock Exchange.

4. I'm mix race, infact I'm very Mix. My Mother's father was Spanish 'n' Mother was pure Irish, my father's father was from India 'n' Mother was Snow White Russian. You can guess how mix I am. LOL!

5. In childhood, I wanted to be a Pilot.

6. I had Dinner with President Bush 'n' President Musharaf.

7. I always use Black color shoes, I never used any other color shoes ever, I hate white tennis shoes, even in Gym I use Black Heavy Watson.

8. I stole somethin' only once in my life, I was 14 'n' was visitin' a country place with my friends. We caught a goat of a local farm man, took it with us to city, roasted it 'n' ate it. When I was 20, I went back to that place, found that man, told him the Truth 'n' paid him the goat price. He forgave me.

9. I 've visited 'n' lived in more than 25 countries in different parts of the world. In my childhood I stayed with my Grand Pa, he was Navy Commander 'n' I traveled alot with him.

10. This is my daily Diet. CLICK HERE.

11. 3 times in my school life, I passed 2 Grades in one year.

12. I listen to Pop, Country 'n' alot more. I 've some favorite Rock songs too but not alot. I dislike Hip Hop, I hate Rap.

13. Just once I kept my hair long. I keep my hair 0.3 Inch.

14. I 've visited 5 Holy places of 5 different Religions. The Jewish Synagogue in Jerusalem's old city, Catholic Holy ghost Parish in Vatican, Islamic Holy cities of Mecca 'n' Madina in Saudi Arabia, The Hindu Holy Lioness Mata Tample in India, The Budhist Sherm Tample in Thailand. All these places don't allow people of other Religions let in. It took me 2 years to get Special Permission to visit these places.

15. I had my first crush on my teacher, Jane. We kissed, LOL! come on, it was her fault coz I was young.

16. I can't stay hungry for long.

17. Only once I tried in car race 'n' my car(Preeto) was injured, LOL!

18. I hate Punks, I don't like the way they act. I just wanna practise my punches on their faces but I don't do it coz I'm a Spiritual person 'n' my Faith doesn't allow me to do so.

19. When some close friend or family member asks me for money, it's hard for me to say No, I just 've to help them out.

20. I can copy different accents of different languages.

So these 're the 20 things some of you know some 'n' some not. I'd love to know 20 things from you. You all 're tagged so do take it 'n' let me know. *Smiles*

God bless all....

13 Comments:

At May 13, 2006, Blogger M said...

Of all the things u've tagged me for.. ths will be da first one to go. i lykd it. :)

m its soo cute of u steal tht goat roast n eat n go apologize for it. haha reminds me sumthin i plan to do as well.
k i gtg ciao..

 
At May 13, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

Oh LORD! Serioulsy, 20 things?? I'll try to squeeze that in today, lol!

 
At May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do u put a profile pic, u no im a ammatuer, and i want that text box to that people have. cry cry.

 
At May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take it in the email ok, Did you get the email I sent yesterday? Oye!

 
At May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...nice to learn soo much abt you...dinner with perwez and bush...that's awwesome...anyways will fill this out on my site soon...see ya :)

 
At May 15, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I do the watch thing too and hubby says I'm crazy for it. Works for me though.

Thanks for the list!

 
At May 15, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

how did you have dniner with pres musharaff and bush?

 
At May 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love you already know me. what can I tell you that you don't know about me? except maybe that my alarm clock is always set an hour to 2 hours ahead of time. my wrist watch is set with work and the car clock is set back 5 min so I know that I won't be late. and that you know that I don't like being tagged...lol hmm you didn't tell me about 15 and 17 lol ;)

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger j said...

i really liked reading this :). you're really worldly and have a lot of experience behind you.

 
At May 17, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Always nice to know more n more about U,U r a nice fellow:):)

Hope u n rest everything is fine at ur side.

Takecare

 
At May 17, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Wonderful list! Your diet looks magnificent.

 
At May 19, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

I did the list...good luck finding it..lol

 
At July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Gab you are part spanish that great. and part irish like me. and you are so smart man that is very impressive. Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home