Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ABC of Me...

The ABCs of Me

Accent: Mut, General American accent.
Booze:
None, don't feel like shocked.
Chore I Hate
: None, I love to do things with my own hands.
Dog or Cat:
Tiger (my dog).
Essential Electronics:
Cell phone, Laptop.
Favorite Cologne:
MUM.
Gold or Silver:
I don't wear no Jewelry, just the wrist watch.
Home:
wherever I live, Paki Twin Cities 're my home. Click Here to see the newly uploaded pics of my Home.
Insomnia:
I'm a human so just like everybody else I can't sleep sometimes.
Job Title: Loan Butor, (Investor in Stock Exchange).
Living Arrangements: Me 'n' me alone in 6 bedroom home.
Most Admirable Traits:
As for me, good friend, for others, Honesty
Number of Sexual Partners:
I believe in Naughty, Nasty 'n' Kinky Lovemakin' but only with one, that be my wife.
Overnight Hospital Stays
: 3 times.
Phobias:
Nope.
Quote:
"God bless you".
Religion:
Peace, Love, Spritualism.
Siblings:
I 've 4.
Time I Wake Up:
5:30 am in Summer, 6:30 am Winter.
Unusual Talent or Skill:
You 'll 've to wait. When I 'll get marry, My wife can answer this. LOL!
Vegetable I Love:
Almost all, but I don't take much. I use alot meat in my Diet.
Worst Habit:
Stickin' to a 'Positive' point 'n' not stepin' back.
X-Rays, Last time: After my last Boxin' match.
Yummy Food I Make: Tomato Chicken.
Zodiac Sign: I don't believe in this stuff, at all.

I'm sure you all 're gonna like it so I'm taggin' you all. *Smiles*
God bless all.....

5 Comments:

At June 15, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Well friend the worst point u mentioned is not i think the worst, i beleive it's one of your best quality that u always stay positive,so b proud of it:)

Secondly u stated 'NOOPS' in the answer of 'PHOBIAS', well dnt u think u got 'TAGGING PHOBIA'( just kiding plz dnt mind haan) :) :)

May Allah always keep u happy n healthy.

Takecare.

 
At June 15, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MARIA _ Thankyou for checkin' the link, well my unusual talent is a secret for now. LOL!

MISS ISRAEL _ Yes, my home is Beautiful, so Beautiful. Everyone is welcomed.

SAMRINA _ Thankyou Dear! friends like you sure make me feel proud. I don't mind jokes, you should know it. Infact it's for Healthy friendship.

OPINIONATED _ Thankyou for takin' the tag, I'm gonna check your tag right now.

JESSICA _ I 'll send you in the email, and that talent is a special secret.

God bless all of you....

 
At June 15, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me something that i dont know. lol same old stuff. lol

 
At June 17, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

HASUNAH _ Want some? Well, next time I 'll cook, you 'll be invited. LOL!

KATE _ You don't need this talent, believe me coz it's only for men.LOL!

MICHELLE _ You 're in such hurry to die. why is that?

STACY _ Don't team up with Paki girls against me. LOL!

STEPH _ I'm gonna check it Dear! thankyou for the comments.

AYAKO _ I know Japanies people 're so strict about their health. I think soon I 'll join them in Japan.

God bless all.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home