Sunday, February 12, 2006

RAISE 'n' FALL.


Visit this ---> STING. It's Sting's personal website 'n' you can listen 'n' download his music. Membership is free in this area.

Right now my mood is kind of Mix, I'm listenin' to Sting (Raise 'n' Fall), it's one of his Best song. I listen it often when I'm in such mood. The words in this song 're chosen very thoughtfully. They just presented a Theory about Life, that Life is just sometimes Raise, sometimes Fall. We just 've to spend it 'n' go where we all belong.

Today I talked with my best friend David on phone, after many days. He told me they 're gonna announce Award for Ross. I didn't talk much 'n' after that call I was lost in my childhood memories. I was livin' with my uncle 'n' aunt, Ross was my uncle's friend. He always guided me about everything, from school, home work, Football to Stock Market. When I finished my school I started takin' interest in Stock, in College life he was the one who helped me to become an expert in Accounts. In my Business studies he always taught me best of Ecnomic Reviews. In my school life I had my first Crush, she ws my Teacher though. LOL! so Ross helped me understand that it was not Love, it was just Youthful feelings. He helped me to form my own Exchange Deals in Stock Exchange. So he was like a Teacher who taught me in many different fields.

Now sometimes I think if he was uncle to me or a Teacher or a friend? He was my close friend when I was 17 'n' he was 47. So I learnt alot about Life from him BUT I couldn't teach him the only thing I wanted, about God. There can be many reasons plus I wa young 'n' I couldn't show him what I was still tryin' to see. Sometimes I think may be he was not gonna die, if he ws a Believer in God, but only God knows better about it.

Ross had only one problem with him. He had Stress issues with him coz he was even More Than Perfectionist in few things. He always believed "whatever (Good or Bad) happens it happens coz of our own Actions". I always believed 'n' still believe "Things happen coz of our Actions coz God has given us the Free Will, BUT there 're many things that happen coz God wants them to".

So Raise 'n' Fall comes in Life coz God tests us sometimes, That is the only thing Ross never understood. Ross faced different little loss Investments in his life but one day he Lost more than he ever imagined. He couldn't understand that it's just a test from God, I got phone call that he s in Hospital. His heart 'n' Brain stopped workin' then he was dead, since then his body is in his Grave under few feet of Ground Surface.

So, I'm enjoyin' the song Raise 'n' Fall. You go 'n' listen it 'n' learn what these words 're tellin' about Life. Hope you all 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

12 Comments:

At February 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Champ. That say a lot - between the lines as well as what is written. Thank you for sharing this personal information... I think everyone can go away with something having read it.

Happiness and Peace!

p.s. I'm not naughty! I was just doing a service for my community. *wink, smile*

 
At February 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i know you got all your maturity fom the old people you hang with, i find myself wondering at times, that you are not just popular in youth but also in old people gthering, you are amazing, i think ross taught you alot of this,

stacy.

 
At February 12, 2006, Blogger j said...

that's unfortunate about ross, but a great lesson is to be learned. it's best to learn from tough situations like these and live a better, fuller life because of them. take care.

 
At February 13, 2006, Blogger Buffy said...

I love Sting. Although I rarely admit it.

 
At February 13, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

SHELLEIGH _ Thankyou my Dear! for your Real Kind words. though I know you 're Naughty. LOL!

STACY _ I don't do much for this, I just do what a Believer must do. You can do it also.

JOEY _ You 're right, the important thing is that if we learn some lesson form things like this that happen to us in daily life.

BUFFY _ Thankyou for your comments. Sting really is a Great singer. I Love almost all of his songs. God has gifted him attractive voice.

QUEEN _ Your welcome, I'm glad you liked it 'n' I'm sure you 're gonna Love the book also.

STEPH _ I'm teacher? I can be strict one then, remember the joke? LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....

 
At February 13, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 13, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

I love Sting. PArticularly his "desert rose" its very soulful.

 
At February 13, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I love Sting too, he's so talented.

By the way, I blogrolled you!

 
At February 14, 2006, Blogger still_figuring_out said...

sting is cool..

 
At February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the childhood. He taught us alot about life he had trust in you and you proved it.

 
At February 14, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

AISHA _ You 're right, Desert Rose is more of a Spritual song. Try to listen Soul Bag of Sting. You 'll Love it.

SANDRA _ I agree with you Dear!. Sting is really talented, He always takes Most Suitable Lyrics or his words.

STILL FIGURIN' OUT _ Yeah! Sting is Real Cool. He always makes others feel Cool.

KATE _ You know me that good? LOL! Thankyou for Kind words.

SHAZIA _ You also knew him very well. He was Great.

JESSICA _ Your Welcome, Yes! it's huge part of my Personality.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://efqmwupz.com/qowu/onlc.html | http://ifkubqen.com/ntyv/cysi.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home