Monday, March 06, 2006

BREAKIN' NEWS....


It's almost 10:00 pm 'n' I just woke up. I slept for like (3)three hours but I'm still tired. My curret condition is :

So much Tired.
Chin is damaged alittle.
Left jaw 'n' Lower lip hurts like Hell.
Left Nosel is Swollen.
My both eyes 're open but they look closed, they 're also swollen.
But guess what? I WON THE MATCH. YAHOOOOOOO!!!

Match started at 4:00 pm 'n' it ended only in five(5) Rounds. My opponant was "Homme Canon" who has Ring experiance alot more mine. IT WAS ONE OF THE DIFFICULT, THE TOUGHEST MATCH OF MY LIFE. I won 1st Round but we both showed some Stars to each other. 2nd Round, I won only the differance of two(2). At the end of 2nd Round I was feelin' like flyin' in the Air. In my last Match against Rafael Jo I felt same coz he was also alot more Experianced than me. Homme won the 3rd Round very easily, in 4th Round we both hitted our Bones Stones 'n' he won that Round too. When 4th Round ended, I felt like Give Up. All this time I had God 'n' my Mom in my Mind.

I waited for the right time to make my Move like I always do in each Match 'n' God gave me that Chance to make it. Homme tried to hit my Cheek 'n' I moved 'n' plugged my Left hand 'n' I gave him my 5 Super Punches with Right on his Sholder 'n' my 5th Punch made a contact with back of his Neck (my finishin' move). He was on the Ring Floor. Knock Out.....


My friend also made nice Move 'n' he took the pic at Very Last Second. Then there was my Ring Music "Larger Than Life". I was unable to Dance but still I did alittle. I took Mic I thanked God Almighty 'n' thanked Homme for Fair game. When I thanked my friends, I couldn't hear it coz Arena was Echoin' coz of my friends. LOL! They always do that.

Last night, my curious nature didn't let me sleep so I got up at middle of night to watch Oscar Awards. I was sure about Reese Witherspoon 'n' Richel Weizs but I wanted Russel Crowe to also 've Oscar but he couldn't. My idea about Ang Lee as Best Director was also right. Anyway, right now I'm feelin' so hungry so I'm gonna order some to Room Service. I'm thankful to all of you for your Prayers 'n' wishes. I'm Specially thankful to Shell, she posted an entire Post about me in her blog. I just checked her blog before postin' here. All Paki brothers 'n' sisters 're thankful to their American sister Shell for her support.

MY LOVE 'N' PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU.......
GOD BLESS ALL......

15 Comments:

At March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about you all day long wondering how you were doing. I already knew deep down in my heart that you had won. I am so proud of you ! Now we have to get those wounds healed. *Big hug*

 
At March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye pyara pyara bacha! dard ho raha hay? Congrates my sweet cousin.

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Ye-AH YE-AH!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Congratulations!!! We knew you could do it!!! Proud of you!!! That picture is perfect too, perfect timing taking the shot!!

 
At March 06, 2006, Blogger still_figuring_out said...

congrats on your win!

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger M said...

*whoops arnd the whole room!!!*

OMGGG....u won! u won! u woonn!! :D :D *yahoooo*

cant stop smiling...:D
khair hai yaar thori si chot hai..- nuthin tht our big champ cant handle...
this is an AWESUM newssss..!
u knw all this tym i wz prayin n hoping for a FAir play and an AMAzIN Game.. coz thts more imp. in any match, Allah ji even granted u the Victorryy :D ... God im so glad!!!

yipieeeeeeeeeeee...

*Hugs ryt Back!*

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Yes I was wondering about the match, I even tried to look it up on Google yesterday! I'm so glad you won!!

 
At March 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulationssss!!!! i hope all the wounds heal fast

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

High Fives all the way around, you've done good Champ! Now go out and party and savor the victory! Don't look at your bruises as bruises I see them more as souvenirs of success.

Peace

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

There you healing from your match and you send me hotel links~you rock Champ!! Thank you, I'll keep these for next trip!

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger Human said...

Congratulations! You look in the Hvywt. class no? What is your overall record?
Who is your favorite boxer? Have you fought in America?

So glad Paki-blogger thingie fixed. I was worried about Samrina. I thought Fahd was just busy.
Peace.

 
At March 07, 2006, Blogger j said...

hello! i'm sorry i have been absent as of late. hope you are doing well. congratulations on your match! your hard work paid off and i'm so happy for you :).

 
At March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! champ you did it...hey post pics of the match...see ya :)

 
At March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU?????? WORRIED.

 
At March 10, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

Wow! Congrats, but I still don't get the boxing thing. Too violent for me.

 
At March 10, 2006, Blogger Steph said...

Congrats on the win!! I always get pumped up listening to A. Gatti's music (Thunder) when I run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home