Friday, February 24, 2006

Sports Upsets....

OO my Holy God! what is this happenin' in Sports world? You all know I 've a Sports Craze. Well last 2 days I'm in a state of Wonder.

In Soccer for UEFA Championship my favorite club Arsenal defeated the strongest club Real Madrid. The only Goal scorer was my Most favorite Theary Henry.

In Hockey for Olympics, Russia beats Canada, Can you believe it? And there is more, Finland beats US, this time US team had Bestest sellection from NHL.

Wait, where 're you goin'? Coz there's more. Yesterday it was match between Martina Hinges 'n' Maria Sharapova in Dubai open Tennis (the Cool Arab state) All the world was lookin' for that BUT rain ruined the match. And its played today and its just finished with the Victory of Maria Sharapova, see another upset coz Hinges was favorite for this match.

Anyway, I'm off from Office till 28th. I missed Rollin' Stones Concert in Rio on MTV 'n' it's bein' re-telecasted, so I'm gonna run to TV. Two(2) Million people were on Beach for the Concert with 18000 Cops, My God! "can you believe it?"

Hope you all 're doin' good. *Smiles*
God bless all.....

11 Comments:

At February 24, 2006, Blogger j said...

and did you mention the olympics? sasha stumbled twice and got the silver medal. sports are so unpredictable.

 
At February 25, 2006, Blogger M said...

Thnx for visiting my blog..
altho wot u found there and (WOT I
(!) found there)-- um, i wz only sufferin frm mood swings...

well, :$

khair.. i wish i wz a lil more informed abt sports but since im not.. cant give opinions/views/etc.
aur han, u can pin the blame on me for tht delay if u want coz i almost prayed for 'That Rain', toh aap meri barish ko kuch nahin kahenge.

lolz anyway.. u take care
ciao!

 
At February 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? you called me pakora? you are SAMOSA, Keemay wala. I will eat you all.

 
At February 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved that music concert, it was fun, i could not believe my eyes, i am sure you liked it also,

stacy.

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

JOEY _ you 're right Dear!, at times we se it happenin' in Sports.

MISHTERY _ So it all happened coz of your Prayers, let me give your phone 'n' adress to Martina Hinges, LOL!

KATE _ I know alot about you too, you want me to say here? LOL!

SHAZIA _ I 'll cause you stomach ache.

STEPH _ YaYa, I know you can cry.

QUEEN _ I told you, I believe in fair play. It's ME.

STACY _ yeah, it was really great. I loved their performance.

JESSICA _ I know you 're Tennis lover, you should contact mishtery, she caused the delay. LOL!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU......

 
At February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khurram bhai, what about Cricket? well you dont like it.

 
At February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger Brighton said...

I think that's the only way I'd see a concert with that many people attending, ON TV.
Sorry, not a sports gal here. I like stadium junk food though, lol.

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

did you follow the winter olympics?

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger M said...

Anytym sweety, ...anytym. :)

(trouble is, u gettin ur hands on my contacts)

:p

 
At February 27, 2006, Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i enjoy sports :) sadly, i have not kept track of any events lately..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home