Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tag Tag...


I 've been tagged by a Sweet friend Zab, so here it is. Enjoy!!!

1. Nervous habits : Have never been in such situation.
2. Are you double-jointed? Shame on you, askin' a Boxer?
3. Can you roll our tongue? Nope.
4. Can you raise one eye brow at a time? Yes! I 've a pic taken with Rock, I 'll post it here.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Nope!!!
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yes!
7. Tattoos? Nope, I'm not a Gangester.
8. Piercings? Nope, I'm not a Punk.
9. Do you make your bed daily? Yes! I keep my room as Best as I can.
10. Which shoe goes on first? Usually left, though it doesn't matter.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Nope!
12. On an average,how much money do you carry? Depends on situation 'n' time.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? A Samsung Golden, my Mother gifted this wrist watch to me. It's not on my wrist only when I'm in shower or in bath tub.
14. Favourite piece of clothing? Anything relaxin' after Office.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? hello Ladies!!!
16. Have you ever eaten spam? huh?
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? Always Normal.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? It's not part of my Diet but these days I'm usin' Veta-Ville for my Match.
19. What’s your favourite beverage? Depends on time 'n' Mood.
20. What’s your favourite fastfood restaurant/chain? Coz my Diet is always fixed, my Diet doesn't apply on Sundays so I can go with whatever is there on Sunday.
21. Do you cook? I'm Best in few Recipes.
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day.
23. Hair drying method? I keep 0.3 inches, do they need to be dried? LOL!
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? When I had long hair, I did.
25. Do you ever swear? Nope. I don't need to.
26. Do you ever spit? Yuck!!!
27. Animal - Tiger, my dog.
28. Food - Check this -----> My Diet.
29. Month - I enjoy all the time, even Sad moments 've a Charm. It's up to us, we can make it Best, we can make it Worst.
30. Day - Everyday.
31. Cartoon - I liked when I was kid.
32. Shoe brand - Always Black, these days Heavy Watson.
33. Subject in school - I'm an MBA.
34. Color - Black as first option, White as second. Though other colors 're not out of list.
35. Sport - Boxin', Wrestlin', Tennis, Football, Soccer, F1.
36. TV shows - Depends on mood, though I don't miss Springer 'n' Who's line is it?.
37. Things to do in the spring - go to the park? I like Parks in Autumn.
38. Things to do in the summer - Swimmin'.
39. Things to do in the fall - Enjoy the Parks.
40. Things to do in the winter - Enjoy TV.
41. In the CD player - Currently is Carlos Santana.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - I talk when I need to.
43. Readin' - These days, nothin'.....
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Just Normal.
45. What color is your bedroom? Mix Cream White.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Nope, use the Cell.
47. Window seat or aisle? Depends on Mood 'n' Time.
48. What's your sleeping position? Layin' on my right side, while my hand is under my right cheek. Though I change positions in sleep, it's usual.
49. In hot weather, do you use a blanket? Is this a question? Are you N*ts?
50. Do you snore? Nope.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Nope. If I 'll ever do it, I 'll come right to you. LOL!
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Nope.....
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope, Who Dares? LOL!
54. How about with the light on? Low Lamp.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV/radio on? Nope.
56. Last interesting person you met? Does internet count?

Hope you all 're goin' good.
God bless all........

12 Comments:

At February 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a great list, i loved all things here, where you want to go sleep walking, lol,

stacy.

 
At February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice to learn more about you...hows ur dog? tiger..interesting name..what breed?

See ya :)

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger still_figuring_out said...

it`s a long and interesting list :)

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Nice n intersting list :) :)

Hope u doing fine there, how is Tricia?

Prayers,
samrina

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

STACY _ Well, do you want me to sleep walk to you? LOL!

QUEEN _ Thankyou for the comments.

STEPH _ I wish I could ask same thing Back to you BUT you don't 've N*ts facility. LOL!

NO ONE _ Tiger is always Tiger. *Smiles*

STILL FIGURIN' OUT _ Yeah, it's long. Thankyou for commin' by.

SAMRINA _ Thankyou Dear, Tricia is doin' good. She is back home but she is not recovered completly yet, hope she 'll be.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU......

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

Oh man I am so hurt right now I have tattoos (5) and piercings (3) not counting the 6 in each ear and I am neither a punk or a ganster. But i'll forgive you because we have the same favorite color and because you have Carlos Santana in your CD. Santana is the man!

 
At February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sexy list. lol

 
At February 18, 2006, Blogger Buffy said...

You've never been nervous????? Or you just haven't developed any nail biting habits.

 
At February 18, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MIA _ That's good atleast we 've same favorite colors 'n' Carlos Santana.

SHAZIA _ But you 're not, LOL!

JESSICA _ I didn't scan them yet coz I took them out of cam memory, I 'll scan fo you.

BUFFY _ That's right, I 've never been in such situation. Thankyou for the comments.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.....

 
At February 21, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

Indeed there are many cool people we meet on the intert, I agree :)

 
At February 22, 2006, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

We wanna see pics of Tiger :)

 
At February 23, 2006, Blogger Human said...

56 Items? That ain't being tagged, that's being mugged.
Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home