Friday, June 23, 2006

Busy 'n' Relax...

Well, this month is goin' just too busy. Meetings with Delegations from Singapore 'n' Japan 're goin' really good. Yesterday I had to visit famous modelin' network "Fashions" coz we 're signin' a contract with them. We had to wait there for like 50 min, for Japanies (Mr. Toki Yama) so those 50 min I got to see some modelin' sets.

As you all know I'm Allergic to Models 'n' Movie Actresses, so I decided to sit in the office 'n' check some paper work but there was group visitin' for Cultural Modelin' from Lollywood (Lollywood, Pakistan Film Industry). I decided to enjoy some Cultural stuff 'n' I really did.



So after that we had a nice meetin' 'n' we achieved our task at best. Still 2 more meetings to go 'n' I'm sure that I 'll be doin' fine. I missed last Soccer match on Tv so I'm gonna watch it's Highlights. I'm enjoyin' World Cup, I wish I could get some days off to watch the Finals in Germany but these days it's hard to take days off.

I hope you all 're doin' good. *Smiles*
God bless all.....


12 Comments:

At June 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who were the stars from lollywood?

 
At June 23, 2006, Blogger j said...

sorry i've been mia recently. i'm moving into a new apartment soon, and lots of things have been going on. i hope you are doing well, though. take care mr. khurram!

 
At June 24, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Gud to know that you n everything around you is fine there. My prayers r always there with you friend.

Best of luck for rest of ur meetings n stuff!

Takecare.

 
At June 24, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

MICHELLE _ I'm glad that you like Paki girls.

STEPH _ yes, I'm doin' great 'n' thankyou for wishin' me.

NO ONE _ I don't know any of them, I just know one of them was Sana, actually my sister's name is Sana so I know about her.

JOEY _ Good luck for movin' to new apartment. I'm sure you 'll 've nice time.

SAMRINA _ Yes, things 're goin' great, thankyou for Prayin' for me. You 're such a Dear friend.

God bless all.....

 
At June 25, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

KANDYKANE _ Thankyou for your comments, Like I said I'm just aware of this one Sana. I don't know any of Lollywood, Bollywood people.

KATE _ Yes, she is Paki 'n' yes Paki people 're beautiful. LOL!

MISS ISRAEL _ It all comes from Prayers, wishes 'n' courage from frieds like you.

God bless all.....

 
At June 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koriyan day foto? kher aay?

 
At June 25, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

just checking in to say hi :)

 
At June 26, 2006, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Huh, didn't know Lollywood was marketing abroad. I mean Bollywood has done quite well - even the swedish television has aired to bollywood movies.

Good that you went all cultural and enjoyed it, but somehow I got the feeling that the DDG models had something to do with it ;)

However, I'm more amazed over how you managed to be busy yet relax at the same time.

 
At June 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a pretty picture. Lots of color. I'm not familiar with why you are allergic to models ;)

 
At June 26, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

SHAZIA _ Nothin' yaar, I just liked the pic.

STACY _ If I 'll send her pics to your site, I know what your brother gonna do to it, next day she 'll be semi naked on internet. LOL!

HASUNAH _ Your welcome my Dear! I always feel good to help others.

AYAKO _ Well, that is why they call me Champion, LOL!

AISHA _ hello Dear! saw you here after many days.

JEWEL CRASHY _ I don't remember when did last time I saw Bollywood or Lollywood movie? They both 're full of Shit performance. Fake Romances 'n' Stupid music. I just checked that set coz it had a cultural touch.

OPENIATED _ Nope Dear! I just asked the Set director to take this pic with me. I liked this pic. i saw her there but didn't talk to her.

KRISTIE SUE _ I just don't like the bitchy way they talk, they just act stupid in real life. I prefer to talk to people who 're more realistic.

God bless all of you.......

 
At July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes ugly anyeway

 
At July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes ugly anyeway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home