Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weekend 'n' Soccer...


After a blessed busy week I 've decided to dedicate this weekend to my bed. I'm sleepin' here, eatin' here, watchin' TV here 'n' now postin' in my blog, still in the bed.

Bein' a Sports freak I'm not missin' a sngle kick of Fifa World Cup. My favorite Italy 'n' Portugal 've qualified for Semi Finals. Germany 're also through to last 4. Right now Brazil 'n' France 're facin' each other to get a place in Semi Final. My favorite player Thierry Henry is in full action. It was the half time 'n' 2nd half is just gonna start.

So my dadication for the weekend is takin' over me 'n' I'm gonna sign off from blogger. I hope you all 're havin' nice time. *Smiles*

God bless all.....

5 Comments:

At July 03, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Gud, you deserve to rest after having such a busy schedule:)

Ok let me update ur post hope u dnt mind it Brazil is also been dropped out n now finally the 4 qualified teams for semi-finals are: Germany, France, Protugal and Itlay. Unfortunately my favourite team is already been dropped out from the list i.e. Argentina:( anyhow part of game. Best wishes for rest of the teams:)

Hope u doing fine friend:)

Takecare.

 
At July 03, 2006, Blogger Crashdummie said...

Good to see that it's going well with your teams - after Swedens loss I was kinda cheering for Brazil and England cuz of Svennis, but they didn'y qualify... bummer! No I'm kinda keeping my fingers crossed for italy. Why? Cuz I like italy (do I really have to have a better excuses?) ;)

 
At July 04, 2006, Blogger Dizzie said...

'...eating here'? Hope it wasn't cornflakes or hard bread... that might be a night of pain to follow! :)

 
At July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish me cn do the same

 
At July 07, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

My Dear friends! I'm sorry to all of those who couldn't post their comments here. Actually I got commments from all of you but I couldn't check my email so many comments make clearance to come to blogger. I'm sorry to all of you.

I had to visit Japan for meetin'. The Chairman of the Board of Directors informed me at very last hours that he can't go 'n' I 'll be attendin' the meetin'. Thankyou for your concerns.

God bless all.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home