Friday, July 07, 2006

Meetings.....

First of all I'm sorry to all of you for bein' away from blogger. I'm also sorry to those who posted their but can't see their comments here. Actually I got comments from all of you but I couldn't check my email so your comments couldn't make it to my blog.

Sunday, at 11:oo am I got call from the Chairman of Board of Directors that he can't go for the meetin' 'n' I 'll 've to attend the meetin' in Japan. I didn't 've a choice t say "No", so I 've been away from blogger coz I was busy in Japan.

Now you all tell me how you 've been doin'? You all 're part of my Prayers. *Smiles*

God bless all.....

7 Comments:

At July 08, 2006, Blogger Sam!! said...

Welcome back:) :)

Hope u had a great time there in Japan n enjoyed ur trip besides ur meeting.

Takecare.

 
At July 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey post pics of ur trip!! see ya champ.

 
At July 08, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

OPINIONATED _ yes, it was interestin' but alot busy too. that means so tired.

MISS ISRAEL _ Thankyou Ma'am. you 're kind. LOL!

SAMRINA _ I enjoyed my trip, but there was nothin' else. just metings 'n' alot of tasty Japanies fish 'n' my hotel room. LOL!

NO ONE _ no pic this time my dear. I was there for 5 days 'n' those 5 days were heck of busy, LOL!

God bless all......

 
At July 09, 2006, Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

JESSICA _ Ok lets go...

JENNI _ It's Treasure my Dear.

STACY _ My pic? no way, I know you can take clothes off of any pic. LOL!

HASUNAH _ Thankyou Dear. courage, wishes 'n' Prayers from friends like you help me alot.

QUEEN _ Well, you know how I feel about hard work. I believe it's Virtue.

MICHELLE _ I was out, I just came home 'n' was watchin' Worldcup Final. I'm gonna answer your message right now.

God bless all.....

 
At July 09, 2006, Blogger Mia said...

WB! Treasure hunter?! I likey!

 
At July 10, 2006, Blogger Mise en Place said...

Japan, huh? I was there in '91 for two weeks. Now THAT is quite a place.

 
At July 11, 2006, Blogger Dizzie said...

Hope you had a good time in Japan - tell us ALL about it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home